There are two types of discussions going on. The one is the counting of votes (in USA) and the other is the counting of notes (in India). The both are shocking for the whole world. As the Donald Trump became the 45th President of USA and there is a ban on 500 and 1000 rupees notes in India. Hi! This is Ayush, going to discuss about the second topic which is the solutions of the problems which may arise due to the ban on 500 and 1000 Rs notes..
On 8th Nov. 2016, Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially announced that from 9th Nov. 2016, the regular notes of rupees 500 and rupees 1000 will be banned. In place of those notes, new notes of denominations of 500 and 2000 will be introduced. At first when I heard this announcement I was shocked. Several questions came in my mind. News channels were constantly flashing this news. Everybody was very surprised. The government tried to give answers and the solutions of the problems which may arise. And as usual the politics has started over it. Although government has tried to solve all temporary problems but what is the ground reality? I think there may be a situation of chaos in upcoming days for the new notes. These are the problems which may come in front of people in next days:-
- Most of the people deal with the rupee 500 and rupee-1000 notes.
- No shopkeepers is ready to take the 500 and 1000-rupee notes.
- Banks can only exchange and supply money up to a limit. (when banks will open)
- A long que will be in front of ATMs and Banks.
- Money needed in marriages cannot be supplied.
- Many chemists are not taking the 500 and 1000-rupee notes.
- Railway Stations are not accepting the old notes.
- There can be a shortage of currency.
- Black marketing of notes can start.
- People may panic.
Many problems will come in the upcoming days. But we have to deal with it because these temporary problems are very small in front of the major problem of BLACK MONEY. So, in my opinion, this is a very good and brave decision taken by our government. And now there are some ways by which we can reduce the problems:-
- People should not panic at this moment.
- We should cooperate with each other.
- Don’t run immediately to the banks as the people working in the banks already have a lot to do.
- Do not waste your shorter denominations notes.
- Do not feel that your money is wasted.
- Chemists, railway staffs and any shopkeepers should accept the notes as there money is not going to waste. They can exchange it from banks later.
- And be united.